Saturday 26 January 2013

Project Life 2013 : Front Cover

Well I've managed it - I've finished my front page.

I'm loving it. I knew what I wanted to include on the front page, but trying to find a photo of my husband was hard. (Make sure I take more photos of him during 2013).


The 3 individual photos of us were taken last November at the Premier Rally in Nottingham.

The group photo was taken on a walk at Loughrigg Fells at about 250ft at Ambleside during October half term (I love this one and the fact we look so carefree and laughing lots). I'm a tinker for putting my camera on timer and there is always some laughter involved as we get into positions. He he. I've also got this group photo on canvas in our livingroom.

Both the Hello 2013 and the Memories printout were both from the same downloads. I've just tried to google them but I can't find them........as soon as I find the link I will post it here.

The original idea is from Becky Higgins see the link here.

So what do you think? I can't wait to see what the year has planned.
Its going to be a project of love and a lot of hard work but I can't wait. x



No comments:

Post a Comment