Saturday 19 January 2013

Project Life 2013: The Start

Well after a lot of thinking, and a very early kind birthday present from my 2 sisters I going to give Project Life a go during 2013. This is designed by Becky Higgins, check out her website here for more information.

I am very excited about this. I have managed 365 photos: one every day during 2011 & 2012 so I am hoping this will help me to know what I need and that I will (hopefully) achieve the challenge too.


Project LifeI have ordered from the UK website www.scrapbookersinnercircle.com and my bits arrived very quickly :) :)

I ordered:
Black Binder
Turquoise Core Kit
Pocket Pages Variety Pack 2
& Pocket Pages - Design H

I'm working on my front page, and I will try and post every week my new pages.
Wish me luck. :) :) I hope you will enjoy our family journey too. This is going to be fun. x x

No comments:

Post a Comment