Saturday 26 January 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 2

Week 2
7th - 13th January 2013

Phew I can't believe I've completed another week. It's not the big pictures I am struggling with - its the creativity and small 4x3 notes.


This week was about normal routine and back to school.

Tom looks so grown up and he's certainly ready for school after a 2 week break. Wednesday he had a sickness bug so it was a day at home with sleep, sofa and tv/film.
We had to go out on Thursday for new school shoes and trainers as he has grown a size in 4 months since September. Now all we need to do is learn how to tie laces.

The weekend was action packed with meeting up with the Moore family for Liz's birthday and Sunday was a gentle walk for freshair and a big of sunshine.

Another week gone and more snow planned for next week, bring it on.

 
 
I've used 2 downloads this week.
 
  1. Another school 4x3 from Kimberly Kalil .
  2. I also found some lovely monthly 4x6 journal cards from Valorie Brown Designs.com. I will be using more of these over the weeks to come.
 
Thanks for looking. x



No comments:

Post a Comment