Saturday 26 January 2013

Project Life 2013 : Week 1

Week 1
31st December - 6th January 2013

Well here goes the first week. It was harder than I thought. For me it was difficult choosing the photos as we have been on school holiday and been up to lots of nice things.


Two of the main highlights of the week were:
  • New Years Eve Party at Pams house.
  • Visiting Sheffiled Arena to watch the world indoor x-trail championship.
I've had lots of fun printing out the photos, and with the help of a sketch at the start it made the process easier. I found this advice from a website somewhere - very helpful.


 
I have printed some of the 6x4 photos at Tesco's 24hr photo service as I was getting some normal yearly album photos printed.

I've also included a download (Hello 2003!) from This Kalil Life . I love the clean cut designs of the 4x3 cards. Thanks loads, I love them all, keep an eye out for these in future weeks too.

The Twenty Thirteen is going to be Awesome card is from A bit of this & a bit of that blog.
I will keep an eye out for future freebies too!!

I'm working hard on getting up to date so I'm off to finish off my Week 2 page. :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment