Wednesday 2 January 2013

December Daily - Day 31 - New Years Day

Today was Monday and more importantly New Years Eve. Pam held a fab party which was enjoyed by everyone and of cause some lovely food too. The kids had fun and for the first year Tom stayed up as well until 1am.


 
 

I can't believe that it's the last day of my diary. Where has the month disappeared so quickly? I have really enjoyed the documenting and writing about all the December Days again this year. Thanks for following me. In the month to come I will catch up with my days over xmas and complete the important cover. I will also update the pages I have written about with my page, and finish with a final sum-up. Its this last bit that I find the hardest.

More Importantly thanks for following my posts.
My Five New Years Resolutions are:
1 - Finish off December Diary
2 - More Daily Scrapbooking in 2013
3 - To meet with Liz & Clare for a day of Scrapbooking.
4 - for a 3rd year try and take a photo a day and complete an on-line diary of events. You never know I might even complete a photobook with the pictures at the end of the year?
5 - Have another go at Project 12.

Happy New Year x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment