Sunday 3 February 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 4

Its more snow again this week. :)

Monday we had another approx 10cm of snow and driving to work was a nightmare.
The rest of the week was routine as normal, then more snow and sledging on Saturday.
Sunday was about family while the boys took a quick visit to Warwick Castle with our annual passes.


 
I'm really pleased with my progress and I'm chuffed that so far i'm keeping upto date.
I can't believe February is just around the corner. I will try some more new techniques this month - to see what I like best.

You will also see that with a little twisting of Phil's arm I got him to take a photo and write about it too. I'm pleased this is something all the family can get involved with.




 
I also got this handy hint from one of the websites that I follow about making a sketch so you know which photos to print - this works great for me. Next week I will try and add hints & quotes that I would like to write about. 


I have used Tesco's 24hour photo service again this week to print out my 4x6 prints. On the first page I've also made a blue colour box for added text too. I'm hoping I can change the colours as the weeks go by and use this again.


I've posted this page on Project Life Tuesday on www.themomcreative.com if you like what you see or have any hints or good suggestions please leave a comment.

Thanks for looking :) I look forward to seeing you comments. x

No comments:

Post a Comment