Tuesday 12 February 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 6

Happy Pancake Day - Shrove Tuesday!!!!!!

With half-term fast approaching I know I have a busy week ahead, so I thought it best to wrap up last week quickly.

Monday 4th February to Sunday 10th February 2013.
It was actioned packed as usual this week, with the biggest highlight for Tom - the arrival of his Brand New SLAMM Scooter.


All week Tom was asking when he can go and test out on the scooter. And what was the weather like at the weekend, you've guessed it - cold and wet!!!! But yes you're right that didn't stop him. I suspect we will be spending quite a few hours down the local park this year. He He.



I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures I promise to take better photos in the daylight next week and replace these.

Last Friday we headed into town after school/work and met up with our friend Nigel to see what Nottingham Night Light had to offer. There were some good things around the city, but it was cold and Tom was hungry so we enjoyed a trip to the new Red Hot World Buffet restaurant. And WOW what a choice of food!!!

I'm also pleased that I managed to get into one the pictures this week.

It was nice to take Great Gran out for lunch on Saturday, and to watch the boys play Scalextric in the afternoon. Lots of timing and racing took place.

A couple of my fav pictures this week are:

Phil and Tom reading a bedtime story laughing (you could hear them giggling through out the house). They were reading the Owl Who is Afraid of the Dark. (Think I might add a tab behind saying just that), and

 
The excitement of Tom when he was opening his long awaited new Scooter.


Useful facts......
My week goes from Monday to Sunday.
I'm using a combination of:
  • Camera phone and Canon Isis 115 camera, and
  • Tesco printed photos v Epson home printing.
  • I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A and D
  • I have paint brushed out a photo this week as the person involved did not want their picture posted on the website. This has still allowed me to share my week.
I will be posting a link on The Mom Creative website. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Great pages! Love the funny glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many smiles. Great memories. Can't wait to see the new scooter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't commented so far but I've seen every one of your posts. Your project life is coming along great. I'm impressed you've managed to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of the bedtime stories. You can see how much fun they were having and almost hear the laughter. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete