Sunday 15 December 2013

December Daily : Day 13 - 15

I am loving the December Daily project this year ... and scarily we are half way through December already...... with only 10 sleeps to go to Santa arrives!!!


 
Friday 13th - Phil wore his Christmas Jumper to work today. After School Tom enjoyed the Applegrath Zone Christmas Party. Food, Music and Reindeer Food. To start the weekend off we also watch Elf on DVD. Tom laughed from start to finish, with his favourite part when Elf got stuck in the rotating doors.
 
Saturday 14th - Hairdressers for me while the boys chill at home. We manage some Christmas shopping, before heading out to the Harvester at WIlford for tea to celebrate Grandad Geoff's birthday. Its great meeting up with the family, and I love it when Tom and Grace laugh together.

 
Sunday 15th - One tradition which Phil and I have luckily always manage is to enjoy Leamington Spa's Sunday Christmas Market. They close the main road off to traffic and there are some fab stalls. We even managed it in the snow one year. The last couple of years we've joined the tradition with celebrating mums birthday after she died 2 years ago. Its hard and I miss her loads and loads, but its lovely time to reflect, and I know she would love the fact that we meet with her brother to remember.
 
2009 - Tom aged 4 - we always helped granny blow out her birthday candles.

 2010 - Tom aged 5 - one of my favourite pictures.

Useful facts of the week.....My finished week goes from Monday to Sunday (9th December - 15th December 2013).


  • I am using a combination of Camera Phone and Canon Isis Photos.
 

Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 
I will update with better photos when it is daylight again!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment