Sunday 10 November 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 38

 
I've loved documenting this week, its fun to record the every day. This week is the first this year where every photos has been taken from a camera phone. Its lovely that you can record the small details so easily and quickly.
 

Some weeks always shine and this is one of them. Its the last sunny and warm week of the year, I can't believe how lucky we have been this year.

 
 
We enjoyed the last warm day of the year with a BBQ, who would have believed we are still wearing summer clothes in September too? Tom loved his reading book from school this week, some books really capture his imagination. Tom also made a god's eye out of wool at school, and was desperate to show us how he made it. The gods eye's have traditionally been created for celebration or blessing, presented as a gift or designed to bless a home

 


The weekends are so much fun, we head into Derbyshire for a walk and some geocaching finding. The leaves haven't turned yet but we did find lots of yummy blackberries too. We also found our 100th find - woohoo. Sunday was ice skating for the boys, and watching the classic film ET at bedtime. Tom asked a hundred and one questions through the film, with laughter and tears too. Priceless.

Useful facts of the week.....My week goes from Monday to Sunday (16th - 22nd September).
  • I am using a combination of Camera Phone and Canon Isis Photos.
  • Tesco v Home Printing Photos.

  • I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A
  • I've tried to use all of my cardstock from the xxxxxxx range.
  • I will be posting a link on The Mom Creative website
Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment