Monday 9 September 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 29

Its Birthday Week which is all systems go but lots and lots of fun.

There are only 2 days between Phil's and Tom's birthday's so the week is full of cakes and parties. Birthday are so much fun. With all the activities and opening of presents I've added an insert to help include all the photos.

Double Page - party time all week.

Page 1
 
We celebrate Phil's birthday with take out pizza, eaten outside as it's so warm.  I think the last time it was this warm in July was 7 years ago. As Phil is at work, Tom opens a couple of his birthday presents, but waits until after school for the rest. He's got a big smile when I take him to school with his birthday badge on.

Page 2
Tom's cricket birthday party is on his birthday so as soon as we pick Tom up from school we are straight back out to meet his friends. Tom's cousin even came to visit to join in. Tom and his friends loved the party with games and a cricket match at the end. Tom was happy as his team won. I have some fab friends who helped me with the party food. I couldn't have done it without them. I was really pleased with the cricket cake that I made, and Tom loved it too.
 
After the party, Tom showered before opening up his many many presents.
On Saturday it was Toms last Beaver Camp. He didn't make it through the night as he was scared, luckily we hadn't been drinking when we went out for a meal so we could pick him up. Sunday we went out Geocaching .
 
 

Useful facts of the week........My week goes from Monday to Sunday.

I am using a combination of Camera Phone and Canon Isis Photos.

Tesco v Home Printing Photos

I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A & D.

Thanks for looking, please leave a comment. x


No comments:

Post a Comment