Saturday 14 September 2013

Basic Grey Sketch Competition (Clare)

My sister is having problems loading her new page onto her blog so has kindly asked me to help her. Well what more are sisters for!!

Last weekend we enjoyed a craft day with my sister and sister-in-law.
They both managed to complete pages for the competition while I caught up with my Project Life.

Here is my sister's blog........




Thank you to pagemaps for providing me with another competition that has inspired me to produce another layout which I am pleased with.
I got the idea to scrap about moving house thanks to the sketch which included keys.


I didn't have any paper with keys on but I did have some paper with houses which my sister gave to me a few months ago. I chose four pages from the range and a tag which I bought separately. I wanted the tag to come out from behind the card as there was an extra picture in the layout. It also allowed me to write the date. The key at the end of the tag has simply been tied on.





 
We have been in our first house for 12 years and can't believe how quickly it has gone. Looking back at the pictures brought back lots of memories including a laugh about how young we look. Hoping for many more happy years :)
 
Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment