Monday 22 July 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 22

It's the May Half Term holidays. We had so much fun in Norfolk camping this year it was really, really hard picking out my favourite pictures from each day. I have included a little picture and some writing about each different adventure.

Monday was Bank Holiday so we headed to the beach at Wells next the Sea.
Tuesday was the first cloudy day, we but still had fun at Sherringham.
Wednesday our friends went home so we had a look around a wet Cromer before taking a 4 mile walk along the beach and back, then enjoying fish and chips on the seafront.
 
Thursday was geocaching, and a walk around the Felbrigg Hall National Trust estate.
Friday was a fun day at Thrigby Hall Zoo.
It a small wildlife park, but very friendly and no rushing around.
Tom loved the baby monkeys and was amazed by the size of the crocodiles.
Saturday was homeward bound where the weather was warm, so washing time.
Sunday was fun in the garden enjoying the sunshine again.
Tom also had his first game of kwik cricket which he loved.

I've included a page with leaflets like the campsite and Thrigby Hall, but I would be willing to take this out if my album gets too full.


Useful facts of the week........
My week goes from Monday to Sunday, this week: 27th May to 2nd June 2013.
I have managed to catch up on the last 3 weeks. See Week 20 & Week 21. I know I am behind but I am trying to give myself some time to try and catch up a little more. I even saw Tom having a look at the 3 weeks I've just completed and commentating on the photos.. That's when I know I am loving this. :) :)

I'm using a combination of:
  • Camera phone and Canon Isis 115 camera.  Ratio: 10:15 (more Canon photos this week due to being on holiday. Have you noticed the duplicate. I will replace the 4x6 photos as soon as I've got some more pictures developed in Tesco's!!
  • Tesco printed photos v Epson home printing.
  • I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A

I will be posting a link on The Mom Creative website this week Tuesday 23rd July. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you for looking. x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment