Sunday 12 May 2013

Project Life 2013 Update: Weeks 14-19

Ouch does anybody else bury their heads in the sand and hope that things will catch up magically. I think that's what I have been doing knowing I was behind with my project life

By tomorrow I will be 6 weeks behind - that's scary. The same happened last year when I was completing Project 12. I think it's to do with the clocks springing forward and the lighter nights. As a family we tend to do more and relax in the evening garden's sunlight.

I've had a bit of a catch-up over this weekend. I'm going to try and complete the first 3 weeks, and I'm hoping to have organised the layout of the next 3 too.

I've already had some of the 4x6 printed, so I should be able to fill in the gaps. Pictures of incomplete weeks 14 & week 15.



I've found it useful (if nothing else) to record the week we've had on a Sunday/Monday. I know this is going to help loads when catching up on the missed weeks.
 
 
Thanks for sticking with me and please come back later in the week, when I hope to post my missed weeks on  The Mom Creative website  on Tuesday 14th May 2013. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment