Wednesday 15 May 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 17

Phew I'm really pleased that I've completed another week. Just 2 more left to get upto date.

I have to admit It's not been hard to catch up. Stay focused and keep recording your everyday in a book to help jog your memory, and try to keep your pages clean and neat to make it easier and quicker. x

Double Page


Page 1 gives you the day to day activities. I thought it would also be fun to include some of Tom's favourite words of the month. Where do they get them from??

 Page 1

It's nice to have some colour back into my pages. and I especially love the picture of Phil and myself that Tom took in a nearby pub. We had been out finding some more geocaches and was to tired to cook - what an excuse!!

Page 2

My two favourite pictures of the week are:
Tom playing with his micro-machines... and....

Tom helping Aunty Clare to blow our her Birthday candles.
 
 
Useful facts of the week........

My week goes from Monday to Sunday, this week: 22nd April to 28th April 2013.
I'm using a combination of:
  • Camera phone and Canon Isis 115 camera.  Ratio: 8:5
  • Tesco printed photos v Epson home printing.
  • I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A
  • This weeks paper is from one of my favourite designers K&Company.
I will be posting a link on The Mom Creative website  on Tuesday 21st May. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you for looking. x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment