I am a week behind in finishing this and I have to admit it's the first week I've thought - oh no I can't be bothered :( having said that I'm pleased with the result.
My favourite picture is of my shoes - whoops!! I can't believe I took two right shoes into work. Lucky for me I keep two pairs of shoes under my desk a flat and healed pair (phew).
On Sunday we completed a lovely walk near Eastwood in Nottingham. It you want to enjoy a cream-tea or just pop in for a cuppa I can recommend Beauvale Priory where we enjoyed a beautiful relaxing lunch before finishing off the walk.
Tom's writing and drawing is my favourite addition to this week:
March is a whole new month and one I cherish for many reasons:
- Spring is on the way.
- Its the start of the new Formula 1 season.
- Easter is early this year.
- The Mornings and Evenings are getting lighter
- It's my birthday at the end of the month.
I'm ready to start Week 10 now. My challenge is to include another quote from Tom.
My week goes from Monday to Sunday, this week: 25th February - 3rd March
I'm using a combination of:
- Camera phone and Canon Isis 115 camera.
- Tesco printed photos v Epson home printing.
- I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A and D
- This week I've tried to include something that Tom said.
- I'm loving the fact that we are all in the photos again this week.
- I also used a freebie from Ali Edwards where I printed out the words and added them to my pictures. Unfortunately I can't find the direct link, sorry Ali!
Thank you for looking. x