Week 10 Double Page:
Thanks to my sister-in-law Liz for the handbag idea. Check out her blog - 30 Days of Lists.
The receipt, ticket and a mountain of pens was found in my handbag - what's hiding in yours?
Mothers day is always really special, and this year Tom seemed to have a better understanding. He made me breakfast and was nice to be all day. I had 3 beautiful cards (2 hand-made) a bunch of daffodils and a notebook especially to document my project life. Phil made lunch and we enjoyed a lovely Moore family day. The photo of Grace and Tom is lovely. I am sure all 4 mums enjoyed the day. Thanks to both of my boys for a special day.
What have I enjoyed about this week? I've:
- Felt better by not feeling pressured to take a photo everyday.
- Enjoyed backing some photos and journaling with this weeks colour choice.
- Tried stamping again.
- Loved included a quote from Tom.
- Left more white space/borders around my pictures.
- I find it so much easier planning my week before printing out any pictures.
- Next week I want to span a photo over more than 1 pocket and also include a couple of black and white photos.
Project Life Planning: Week 10
My week goes from Monday to Sunday, this week: 4th March - 10th MarchI'm using a combination of:
- Camera phone and Canon Isis 115 camera. 3:8
- Tesco printed photos v Epson home printing.
- I'm using Project Life Album by Becky Higgins and Page Protectors A
I will be posting a link on The Mom Creative website on Tuesday 19th March. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Thank you for looking. x