Monday 3 December 2012

December Daily - Day 2 - Sunday

What a fun filled day we had, I think we were all very excited.

I'm going to try a few different techniques and today it was using the website pic monkey
http://www.picmonkey.com/  to create collages. My story today was going to be a long one so i've also included an insert of the adventures. Tom was very well behaved in a very busy Meadowhall in Sheffield.

My favourite picture and one that I know will come back out over the years to come is the one with Santa, Tom and all 3 sisters. You can see the excitement in all our eyes. Its not everyday you get to see Santa now is it?

3 comments:

  1. Love the collage!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages! Thanks for sharing. Glad to know I won't be the only one adding in bits from before December :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a great day. Great memories. Love the layout x

    ReplyDelete