Thursday 12 April 2012

Project 12 - March 2012

I can't believe I have managed to finish my March page of Project 12 on time. Phew!! I am really enjoying the challenge of using my 365 photos that I have taken every day. I'm still finding it difficult to write about the month, and I'm certainly learning along the way.

The original sketch for March 2010 was:

This month I am proud to use a couple of stamps which I hadn't used before and which I already had in my stash. I also used the happy birthday embellishment from one of my birthday cards. Hope you don't mind Aunty Jen, it was too cute to throw away. I also enjoyed sewing onto the page.




Another month over and already I'm looking forward to the next. April will cover Easter and BTCC at Donington, so there will be lots of fun and action. I can't wait.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment